Friday, September 9, 2011

I love


sudden temperature drop:

all's up in the air (swirling).. ready to fall, like leaves like tears n cracks in the (fall of the) berlin wall, steely little snow ball crawl.. a slow spread drawl, weathering some snow ball calling.. we are all free falling, some type of facade/decade/wall (unfurling)... we can't see u snarling. darling.

i want to write to you and say. . HOPE YOU ARE OK. TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF. and that. Love you. and that.

blank. fire.

CREATE ME. don't PLACATE me. YOU CAN'T STOP ME. lightning thunder laughter roll...

its the day of murder, e/very day... spreads this way like a virus. a dog howls its sound vibration hitting my sensory station and shits in my street. someone breaks glass at my feet. still in my sheets.. forces are pressing meat. hands are sweating. there's bats and crows and swans and snows and foxes and rats.. in this heat. snap cold freeze. me out. i'm out.

this city is mad and glad to be bad. a michael jackson sad. love it. and that.

frozen tear fallen in my break dance heart: not dance broken start. bang.

pop.

polar. hop.

adopt a free lizard.. slide slither come hither dither and open triangle feed into my head.

sky opens. heart. collective begging..

stealing. nothing.

nothing sacred, nothing left to take. you are a sacred steak.

stake through the heart.

eyes fall back.

lizard dream. dog yowl switched on like radio team.

i know you can see and love. and live above.

the shove.

god i love.

No comments:

Post a Comment